Acer has announced a stack of new computer products but it’s that e-bike I’m really keen to start riding. Acer will reportedly start selling the ebii e-bike for 1999 euros in Europe from September. If it goes well, hopefully we’ll see it in Australia. It looks stylish and it’s packed with smart features. You can check out the impressive specs below.
When it came to computer hardware there were some intriguing announcements starting with the Predator range.
Acer announced some is set to unveil major updates to its gaming laptop line-up, with new designs and support for industry-leading technology:
- The all-new sleek and powerful Predator Triton 17 X (PTX17-71) houses some of the most powerful components available, placing the Predator Triton 17 X among the fastest laptops for gamers and creators. It can be configured with up to a 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-13900HX processor and NVIDIA GeForce RTX™ 4090 GPU. The Predator Triton 17 X pairs its powerful components with Acer’s state-of-the-art thermal solutions to keep the thin gaming laptop’s components cool under pressure.
- The brand-new Predator Helios Neo 16 (PHN16-71) includes the powerful components the Helios line is known for, but offers a more affordable price point. The Predator Helios Neo 16 will offer models with the high-performance 13th Gen Intel® Core™ HX processors, paired with up to an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Laptop GPU with a Maximum Graphics Power (MGP) of 140 W.
- Acer Predator’s small but powerful Triton 14 includes up to a 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-13700H Processor and an NVIDIA® GeForce RTXTM 4070 or 4050 Laptop GPU.
- The next-generation Predator Helios 3D 15 gaming laptop now supports the powerful 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-13900HX Processor and NVIDIA® GeForce® RTXTM 4080 Laptop GPU. The Predator Helios 3D 15 utilises the combination of the SpatialLabs eye-tracking solution, stereoscopic 3D display, and real-time scene rendering technologies to bring eye-popping 3D scenes, objects, and characters to life in its 15.6-inch display.
NEW ADDITIONS TO THE GAMING STATIONARY RANGE
Acer is also set to announce the latest addition to its line-up of powerful gaming desktops, the Predator Orion X, and new additions to its range of curved screens:
- The Predator Orion X is equipped with a 13th Gen Intel i9-13900KS processor, which features 24 cores, 32 threads, 150W TDP with the latest hybrid architecture, and can hit a record-setting 6 Ghz for high-powered processor performance. This compact gaming PC is crafted with multiple “zones” to house the CPU, VGA, air boost, and liquid cooling system, an impressive feat for a desktop of this size.
- With a massive 44.5-inch screen and 1500R curvature, casual and professional gamers alike are treated to a viewing experience unlike any other with the Nitro XZ452CU V gaming monitor. The ultrawide 32:9 (5120×1440) aspect ratio lets gamers do more all at once, whilst also boasting rapid refresh rate speeds of 165 Hz and comes with AMD FreeSync™ Premium Pro to eliminate screen tearing and lessen input lag.
- The Predator X34 V monitor is a reliable machine that can keep up with the daily demands of professional gamers. The futureproof monitor showcases an OLED UWQHD (3440×1440) resolution, VESA DisplayHDR™ TrueBlack 400 and DCI-P3 99% colour gamut to highlight the best colours and imagery games have to offer.
NEW ADDITIONS TO THE TRAVELMATE RANGE
The latest TravelMate P6 14 is the ultimate premium business laptop for mobile professionals and executives. Powered by Intel vPro, and an Intel® Evo™ design, the high-end business laptop is packed with power as it comes with 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors, 32 GB LPDDR5 memory, and a 65 Wh fast-charging battery.
- The TravelMate P4 14 features a lightweight magnesium-alloy chassis and larger screen real estate on a 16:10 thin bezel display with up to 2.2K resolution, showcasing upgraded visuals in a new premium design. Additionally, the convertible TravelMate P4 Spin 14 comes with Corning® Gorilla® Glass, a touchscreen panel with up to WUXGA resolutions, and a dockable stylus for effortless handwritten note-taking.
- The Acer TravelMate P2 series laptop showcases a 14- and 16-inch 16:10 WUGXA (1920 x 1200) screen and an IPS wide-angle view of up to 170 degrees. The compact business laptops powered by 13th Gen Intel Core processors and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050 GPUs provide upgraded levels of usability with a larger OceanGlass™ touchpad, keys with a 1.55mm travel distance, and a 180-degree hinge that lets the laptop lay flat when needed.
NEW ADDITIONS TO THE VERO RANGE
- The Aspire Vero 15 (AV15-53P) combines an eco-conscious design and a range of performance features, catering to the needs of users who require a powerful and attractive-looking laptop.
- In Acer’s quest to create a continuous positive impact on the environment, the Aspire Vero 15 was thoughtfully designed to incorporate more recycled materials and further minimise waste by increasing the device’s lifespan. Compared to the previous generation of eco-friendly laptops, the Aspire Vero 15 increased the percentage of PCR plastic used in the chassis from 30% to 40%.