Telstra’s now selling an updated ‘tradies’ tough-as-nails smartphone. Designed for tradies, construction workers, miners, farmers, outdoor adventure enthusiasts; the Tough Max 2 smartphone is less about fashion – more ruggedness.
The key toughness features are:
- Gorilla Glass™ for screen protection
- IP67 Rating (Water and dust resistant – fresh water resistant up to 1m for up to 30 mins)
- Rubber casing to help protect against bumps and knocks
Remote workers will appreciate the Blue Tick 4GX* rating and an RF port for use with compatible external antennas .Tough Max 2 is a big improvement on the previous version.
- Larger five inch screen
- 16MP rear and 8MP front facing camera,
- 32GB of internal storage up from 16GB
- Rear fingerprint scanner
- Qi Wireless Charging
- 3000mAh battery
- Quick Charge 2.0 enabled
Telstra Tough Max 2 is available now at Telstra and JB Hi-Fi on a range of plans.For more plans and pricing information please go to Telstra.com/toughmax2